[Spridgets] Transport for an MG Midget

tncarnut1 tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 16 12:15:45 MST 2015

Nice looking car, Alex. I've never paid anybody to transport a car for me, but have pulled Spridgets and other toys behind my own truk many times. I won't be able to help you out with the move, but do have a piece of advice in case you find someone to tow it for you. If you rent a trailer from U-Haul, you must not tell them that you're going to put a Spridget on it. They will tell you it doesn't fit and will not rent to you as a result. Instead, tell them it is another small car (I said it was a Miata). Spridget is tight because of the open area between the tire trails, but it does fit. Good luck!

David Booker

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone