[Spridgets] Transport for an MG Midget

Alex Robertson nambour3 at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jan 14 13:48:03 MST 2015

Hi from Australia,
I am the president of the Sprite Car Club of Queensland, and have bought a Nissan engined Midget in Portland for road use over here. Can anyone suggest the best way of transporting this MG Midget from Oregon down to LA please? We are finding it difficult to find a trans shipper willing to transport the car at a realistic price. Also, local Spridget enthusiasts over there will have a better idea of the reputation and skills of the US truck companies. A few years ago, I came over and drove an MG along that route myself whilst we were on holidays in the States. Does any group member feel inclined to drive or tow this Midget to LA for a fee?
Regards from Alex Robertson PO Box 4916, Sunshine Coast Mail Centre, Nambour, Queensland, Australia, 4560.
Phone 0420 858 386