[Spridgets] Seat Cover Quandry

Mark Haynes haynes386 at netzero.net
Mon Mar 10 16:24:59 MDT 2014

My apologies to those of you who are on MGE, I'm cross posting this, as I
would really like to know....

My '58 (Late '58, post-AN5L5877) was originally OEW, interior panels (yes, I
have the originals) are red as per all standard data, however the seat covers
are black with red piping, with the correct padding seams for a BE. The red
piping matches the red interior. By all accounts, the seats should have been
red with white piping, I've never seen a call out for black with red piping,
Anyone have any thoughts on this? I know that Horler says red/white, but is
that true for the '58s as well since things were still in flux as to 'standard
parts'?

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward