[Spridgets] Seat Cover Quandry

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 10 18:49:32 MDT 2014

Mark, I can't help you with questions about what is "supposed" to be there. Is
originality what you're going for? I'd personally go with whatever you like
and think looks best, but then I've never given a crap about originality. I
think most of our little cars got changes, upgrades, hot-rod parts from the
day they were taken home. At least if they were bought by somebody like me...
Pretty sure there's not a single car anywhere in my past that was ever sold as
stock as when I bought it. (much to the chagrin of my ex...) She told me she'd
never drive our Legacy wagon again if I put any performance parts on it. I
still tinted the windows, lowered it a tad, and upgraded the struts while she
was out of the country one time. Got away with it too... :-)

 - David Booker
spridgets at autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested