[Spridgets] eBay 59 Bugeye 19k reserve not met, mostly Parts from China ...

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Mon Mar 10 13:17:17 MDT 2014

Plus that car isn't any book about modified Sprites and Midgets....

grunthaner at gmail.com writes:

Personally I would rather original color and NO MOSS parts.
I  just don't understand how he got so much publicity with HIS custom  and
Chinese parts. Maybe half the cost is the trailer. Nice of him to grab  a
trophy and leave, how sporting of him. Yes yes a Sprite that John was in  is
far more  valuable.
Lin