[Spridgets] No LBC - Computer Virus Question(s)

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 01:13:22 MDT 2012

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 6:30 PM,  <corvallis at peoplepc.com> wrote:
You must have Virus Protection at all times. I use Ad-Aware.exe by
Lavasoft and AVG I use XP.
These do similar but different things. ...bill in oregon
Just to clarify: I used to use Norton, then I switched to AVG. I
recently switched to Trend-Micro Titanium AV. I also always run
Lavasoft's Ad-Aware. I also tried Trend-Micro's HouseCall but nothing
turns up as a full-fledged virus. So far, the rootkit virus thought is
my way of thinking too.
--
Kent
1960 Bugeye