[Spridgets] No LBC - Computer Virus Question(s)

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 21:22:47 MDT 2012

Agree.  Run AVG and Ad-Aware.  Both are good.  I used XP for a long
time and finally upgraded to 7, avoiding those OS releases in between.
 XP seemed to work well and none of the others seemed to be worth the
effort until 7.
When the old pirate in me surfaces and I go on wild internet tangents
sometimes I'll catch some kind of virus.  The "System Restore" works
99% of the time to bail me out.
I've moonlighted as a helper for my buddy in his computer business.
Somewhere I have a DVD with a bunch of good anti-virus and protections
software of which Ad-Aware and AVG are staples.