[Spridgets] replacement top

Larry Macy lmacy at mac.com
Wed Jul 25 13:48:42 MDT 2012

FWIW,

I bought a Prestige top for my Midget. <http://www.prestigeautotops.com>. High quality, fits great. I got the one with the Zip out rear window. Not too hard to put on, but make sure you are fully lined up BEFORE the glue sets ;-)

I do not know how it works in the rain as I have never driven it in the rain since the top went on. And now I have to wait for it to get fixed, AGAIN.

Larry

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Secretary
Philadelphia MG Club

The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.

Dorothy Parker