[Spridgets] replacement top

Kevin Valentine kevinv1275 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 14:02:10 MDT 2012

Gary,

I have purchased tops from Topsonline several times.  Good quality and good
fit.  The tops I have purchased from them are for later model cars (EZ On
Brand).  I have not bought any Bugeye tops from them.

http://www.topsonline.com/model/Convertible_Tops_And_Accessories/Austin_Healey_Sprite/1958_and_1959_Austin_Healey_Sprite_MK_I,_Bug_Eye.html

Or

*http://tinyurl.com/c7gtxzf*

Kevin V.