[Spridgets] Carb sysn

Mark Endicott mark at nashvilletn.org
Thu Sep 1 13:31:15 MDT 2011

Those two ports are for the PCV that attach to the timing chain cover on the
front of the engine through the "Y".  They don't effect the timing.  The
early cars had a single vacuum advance port on the body of one carb and the
late cars had a vacuum retard port on the intake manifold.  The late carbs
had the two PCV ports but no vacuum advance port on the crab body (72-74 I
think).  Been there done that and had it wrong several times before I
learned...

Mark
Nashville