[Spridgets] Where were you when the LBC bug got you?

Mike Rambour lists at dinospider.com
Thu Oct 27 13:22:39 MDT 2011

On 10/27/2011 10:50 AM, Mark Haynes wrote:
> My LBC addiction probably harkens all the way before I was born.
> My mom and dad used to rally in their Singer and did pretty well. Then when
> dad bought Briggs Cunningham's personal XK120M, things got a bit more serious,
> including rallying while my mom was pregnant with me. They won a number of
> national TSD rallys in'57, '58 and '59 in the Jag. Later, after selling the

  All I need to read is Singer to know I like this guy :)  How serious
were your parents with the Singer ?  The club has a racing/rally history
freak that I would love to give your e-mail address to.  Heck he may
even have pics in his very large collection and might even know where
the car is today.

     mike