[Spridgets] What fluid for clutch master cylinder?

Woerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Mon Oct 17 09:41:59 MDT 2011

This may seem a dumb question but here goes.
When you mean you change your brake fluid, do mean completely purge the
system or just run a couple of pints through the M/C whilst going from
wheel cylinder to wheel cylinder until you see new fluid?
Folks would really hate to start getting air out of the M/C and clutch
slave everytime.

DW