[Spridgets] What fluid for clutch master cylinder?

Greg Higgins g.h.higgins at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 12:57:12 MDT 2011

Hey David,

I have been changing my brake fluid using that method for years, I change
the DOT 3 fluids in any vehicles I own, every 5 years. I use a one man
vacuum bleeding tool, it only takes about 20 minutes. I also change out the
power steering fluid and anti freeze at the same time. Bye the way that was
a good question.

Greg Higgins