[Spridgets] gotta remove the oil filter??

corvallis at peoplepc.com corvallis at peoplepc.com
Sun Oct 3 12:41:09 MDT 2010

Your post made it, and I don't know the answer. .bill in corvallis

"List,

I got both bolts out (I see that tricky spot needed under the passengers

side access Frank) but I can seem to get the starter completely out. I had

it in gear then out of gear and it is hanging up on the very end. Does it

need to come streight out therefore needing to remove the oil filer? (I have

the 1275 motor) or is there another way? Should I have someone press on the

clutch?

Lin"

  _____