[Spridgets] Installing new rebuilt starter in Pinky today.

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 18:55:22 MDT 2010

I almost did when I read about it but I got this rebuilt starter from eBay
many months ago.

I finished installing it today (sorry about all my whining)  and made a few
you tubes for everyone's enjoyment. i am so happy to get this done and to
find I "Only" needed the starter. She sounds better than the day I got her
now. She fires up so quickly I feel great. I did not take it out because I
don't know if my original fuel problem is solved yet. For another day. I
also need to find the registration and insurance card.

enjoy the videos.
Linda

See my youtubes below.
Finally after months of looking at my new starter I got it in & it fires up
like a new car : )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whEfg7qyTUE

Using a vice grip to hold the bolt : )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zop9bhtFNdI

How I got the hood in place to bolt back on : )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKufvVpmTYs

All together & as good as new finally : )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu6W4gDqeww