[Spridgets] more speedometer fun!

ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net
Sun May 23 16:38:53 MDT 2010

So i hit the cable with liberal amounts of graphite and reinstalled it and snugged it back into its gauge. the speedo works fairly well at speeds under 30 but when the car is shifted into 3rd and DRIVEN.....i can do 110+ in 3rd gear! somehow this doesn't seem correct (although if it was real would be lots o fun!).
I pulled the cable out of the gauge and used my finger to see how it was working and all seemed well. Any ideas as to what is the cause or how to fix? This will be my 2nd speedo in 3 years.
thanks
ryan