[Spridgets] (Fwd) Automatic rough...

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 10:51:54 MDT 2009

Dave,

I think this phenomenon covers a broad spectrum of machines.  I have it when
I ride my antique motorcycles or even the veteran ones. I have it with the
Midget. I had it that past 2 years with the old lawnmower until it finally
shot craps last week. I have it working on important documents on an older
computer. I used to have it the very few times I found myself leading a race
with either the car or the bike.....    I never heard the phrase "automatic
rough" but I like it!!

Cheers!!
Jim

On Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 9:35 AM, Dave G. <kk7ss at verizon.net> wrote:

> When I was flying single engine planes over water or desert, there
> was
> a phenomena known as "automatic rough" --- in the middle of nowhere
> the engine would seem to start running rough... makes you sweat!
>
> Has anybody else, besides me, noticed this same effect when driving
> their spridget where there are long stretches between towns??
>
> Just thought I'd ask....
>
> --
> Dave G.   KK7SS  Richland, WA
> '06 Honda Civic Hybrid
> '65 MK III A-H Sprite
> '76 MKIV 1500 Midget
>
> Age is just another number... !
>

> -------------- Enclosure number 1 ----------------
>  * This message contains the file 'WPM$355A.PM$', which has been
>  * uuencoded. If you are using Pegasus Mail, then you can use
>  * the browser's eXtract function to lift the original contents
>  * out to a file, otherwise you will have to extract the message
>  * and uudecode it manually.
>
> [demime removed a uuencoded section named WPM$355A.PM$ which was 14 lines]

Cheers!!
Jim
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am
not
sure about the former. - Albert Einstein