[Spridgets] (Fwd) Automatic rough...

Dave G. kk7ss at verizon.net
Sat Sep 26 10:35:51 MDT 2009

When I was flying single engine planes over water or desert, there
was
a phenomena known as "automatic rough" --- in the middle of nowhere
the engine would seem to start running rough... makes you sweat!

Has anybody else, besides me, noticed this same effect when driving
their spridget where there are long stretches between towns??

Just thought I'd ask....

--
Dave G.   KK7SS  Richland, WA
'06 Honda Civic Hybrid

Age is just another number... !

 * This message contains the file 'WPM$355A.PM$', which has been
 * uuencoded. If you are using Pegasus Mail, then you can use
 * the browser's eXtract function to lift the original contents
 * out to a file, otherwise you will have to extract the message
 * and uudecode it manually.

[demime removed a uuencoded section named WPM$355A.PM$ which was 14 lines]