[Spridgets] Help - Seemingly Incurable Brake Fade

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 2 17:48:09 MDT 2009

When you converted the brakes over to disc, did you also
convert the rear brakes to the later double acting pistons?

One thing you can do to help isolate the issue is to
disconnect the line going to the rear from the junction block
and put a bolt in it's place.  If the pedal firms up then you will know
that the rear brakes are the culprit.

Make sure the rear brake adjusters are not loose when you bleed
the rear brakes.