[Spridgets] LMC no LBC

John Innis jdinnis at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 19:15:53 MST 2009

Actually, this is a Cub not a trail model.  The trail model had a
solid top frame and telescoping front forks.  The replacement carbs
for these are pretty much interchangeable, but be sure to get one that
is jetted for the right size motor.  These did come in 50, 70, 90, and
110 cc versions and were used on the step-through, trail and 3-wheel
atv's.  If anyone else is interesed in a basket case, I have a 90cc
bike like this I am trying to get rid of.