[Spridgets] LMC no LBC

Richard Ball richb at u.washington.edu
Mon Nov 30 15:34:22 MST 2009

Frank

Look up Honda Trail 50 on eBay.  There should be several carbs listed to
take a look at.  I would guess that you have at least one motorcycle
wrecking yard somewhere near you that might be able to help you out.  We
have a place out here called Bent Bike.  I can check with them if you can't
find anything local.  Honda also had the Trail 70 and Trail 90.  Pretty much
the same bike with a larger bore.

On a side note this bike was the first thing on wheels that I rebuilt
myself.  A friend of the families kid took it apart and didn't know how to
reassemble it, so they gave it to me.  I was 14 so could only drive it
around to yard and up and down the street.  My parents had been in a
motorcycle accident a few years earlier, so mom wasn't to happy about me
getting it running.  She was even less happy when I went to work as a
mechanics helper for a Suzuki dealer when I was 16.

Rich Ball
'76 Midget
Everett, Wa