[Spridgets] LMC no LBC

Frank spritenut at comcast.net
Mon Nov 30 19:30:51 MST 2009

John Innis wrote:
> Actually, this is a Cub not a trail model.  The trail model had a
> solid top frame and telescoping front forks.  The replacement carbs
> for these are pretty much interchangeable,
Yes it is a step through.
I tore it apart, it is unseized but the rings are still stuck to the
piston, they are soaking overnight.
Oil ring freed up already. If I had a carb, I would fire it up, the gas
tank is shiny clean and dry, the oil in the case was like new.
I even killed most of the spiders and mice, well the cat sniffed it out
and has been looking for the mice, I found the mouse nest.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ