[Spridgets] LMC no LBC

Frank spritenut at comcast.net
Mon Nov 30 14:36:16 MST 2009

I just, um, "acquired" a 1962 or 63 Honda 50cc motor scooter. (Little
Motor Cycle)
Or Vespa type thingy.
It looks like this but not quite as nice.
*http://tinyurl.com/yayc52t*
It is missing the carburetor but the air filter is there, it has keys,
3700 miles on the odometer
I do not know what else is missing, I am tempted to restore it but me
and jap vehicles never did get along.
I can see steel screws in aluminum engine parts that look like they are
permanently fused together.
Is this thing worth the time and effort? Anybody have a carb for this
thing or can I use a Briggs & Stratton carb from a lawn mower?
If anyone knows a little about this thing, please email me off list
I think I drove a motorcycle maybe twice in my life, I fell off one once
too. I know nothing about them.
Thanks
**

--