[Spridgets] Removing nut from tie rod

Greg Mahney mahney at gmail.com
Thu May 21 22:28:22 MDT 2009

Hi Matt

Every one falls for this one the first time they do it.

You do need the BFH, but you don't actually hit the tie rod.

You hid pependicular to it, hard.  The idea is it distorts the hole the tie
rod is in and it falls out - amazing but true!

Maybe there are more elegant solutions (or more elegant ways of describing
it!), but that one works for me.

Good Luck!

Greg
in Western Australia