[Spridgets] NY Plates

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Thu May 14 14:31:40 MDT 2009

<<$288 per year is NOT quite trifling to me. >>

IVE Violation Citation = $75.00
Flatbed towing..... at .=$125.00
Lose of 'cheap' plate=$  24.00
NEW Std. plates.....=$ 78.00
Re-rated Insur.......=$ 50.00@
........................-------
Sub-total.............=$252.00
Time OFF work because of getting stopped/cited???
Time OFF work to take care of getting new plates???

Me thinks the "Time OFFs" add up to a LOT
more then $36.00 'difference', David<G>!!
I would HOPE (using a FULL 8 hour work day to DO
the "Time OFFs" fer example) your hourly pay is
MORE then $ 4.50 per hour !?!?!?!?!?

<<I will admit that I have been seriously contemplating
reverting the Midget to "normal" plates.>>

Sounds like a VERY good idea<VBG>!?!?!?

Let me add (for our readers) that the areas David &
I live in is part of "The Seven Collar Counties" which
DOES have the LARGEST contingent of S.O.S. POLICE
Officers (so odds ARE against NOT being stopped)!!!

Ed