[Spridgets] NY Plates

David Riker davriker at nwi.net
Thu May 14 08:13:25 MDT 2009

Ed, when my Midget was in an accident last year, the only reason the other
guys insurance company was willing to get an appraisal to settle on the
value was BECAUSE it had collector plates on it.  I had received them 2 days
before the accident. :)  Another GOOD reason to have them on your car.  And
since you own a shop, isn't every trip to work to "perform maintenance or
repair"?  I know that is the excuse I use...
David