[Spridgets] Undercoating

Michael Rowe mdrowe at optonline.net
Fri May 8 07:02:46 MDT 2009

> <<Hire someone to come over and mow for you.>>

Some of you clearly do not understand the family dynamics involved here.
When I retired, I mowed the lawn, cooked five days a week, did laundry, and
cleaned the house at least once a year, sometimes more.  Since I started
working on my first Spridget, warming leftovers and mowing the lawn are
about my only contribution to household chores.  If I spend my wife's
hard-earned money to eliminate this last chore, I will be in very serious,
very deep doo-doo.

Number two daughter is graduating in St. Louis, MO and we are driving slowly
out and back with lots of stops (e.g. whitewater kayaking in PA).  Any good
BE parts for sale between New York and St. Louis?

Michael Rowe
'74 Midget
'60 Bugeye
Long Island, NY