[Spridgets] Crankshaf tpulley bolt

ldsp 60bugeye at cebridge.net
Mon Jun 15 21:26:24 MDT 2009

Any one have a good way to hold the crank pulley while breaking the
crankshaft bolt loose?  I have to change out the front seal.  Am going to
replace the timing cover also with one that takes the neoprene seal versus
the original felt one.  Have a major oil leak there and am not going to have
it again due to the felt seal.  Prefer a method which does the least damage
to paint:)  Am also going to drop the pan and check out the rod bearings to
see if  they might be the culprit in my low oil pressure.

leo