[Spridgets] Eight foot fluorescent lights

Charlie shelden3 at pldi.net
Mon Jun 15 20:36:48 MDT 2009

Agreed,. Friends come over and can't believe how bright my shop is and with
the white plastic backed insulation it really lights up.  Now it doesn't get
as cold here in Oklahoma as it does up north but even in winter if my shop
is at 38 these pop right on, I did get the HO cold start ballast though and
that does help.  No humm either.  Once the heater kicks in and or after a
few moments they go to full power.  No issues, I paid a bit more but they
work.

cs