[Spridgets] was Shell Gasoline, then cables, now gearheads in the industry.

Billy Zoom billyzoom at billyzoom.com
Mon Jul 6 12:13:59 MDT 2009

> Perhaps the quality of new cars leaves something to be desired?
Perhaps you should just stop buying Chevys. We finally broke down and bought
a Ford truck for touring because the rental places only have Chevy trucks
these days, and they get lousy mileage and rarely make it through a whole
tour. The last  Chevy we rented had 23,000 miles on it when the tranny blew
and left us stranded in Southern Illinois. The Fords typically go 300,000
miles without major problems.
BZ