[Spridgets] was Shell Gasoline, then cables, now gearheads in the industry.

Heard heard at datatrontech.net
Mon Jul 6 14:10:26 MDT 2009

Hey, I just bought a GMC Yukon to replace my old Tahoe that had 300k miles
on it before it was totaled a while back.  I figure now is a good time to
buy a Government Motors vehicle.  I'm not sure which gubment agency to take
it to for service, but I want to thank you all for your tax dollars in
support of my vehicle choice.

Heard