[Spridgets] Top 25 snubs

charles christ cfchrist at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 14 10:04:47 MST 2009

ron, while away in sunny florida , please look north (yes due north!) and try to blow a tiny bit of that warmer air northward...please?   my space heater is really getting it's tush kicked by this cold that has arived and the really cold stuff is not here yet......arrrggghhh! oops!  i meant brrrrrrrrr!

chuck.
BTW?  i "buzzed" kevin's place a week ago and not one complaint of a loud 2 stroke car going past ...TWICE!    LOL!   darn old homes must have really thick walls.....   ;)