[Spridgets] bon ami and TP oil filters for 1955 chev.?

Dave G. kk7ss at verizon.net
Wed Jan 14 10:06:24 MST 2009

I have done this on LBC's, Brit bikes and L-6 Jags...
A word of advice to the choir   ????
Use distilled water....
Water from the city supply is sometimes 'hard' (has high alcium
content) and can leave a yellowish hard deposit on you pistons and
exhaust valves...

BTDT  !!

--
Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA

If I wake up in the morning, and I hurt, it means that I'm still
alive !!