[Spridgets] bon ami and TP oil filters for 1955 chev.?

charles christ cfchrist at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 14 10:15:11 MST 2009

likewise waters of the southwest united states as they tend to be rather alkiline.   do not ask why i know that........

chuck.
it's getting colder here.......and possible precipitation this evening....  drat!  more cold weather and snow!   drat!  (man am i making typing mistakes!  ever sine the "summit point fan blade incident" my right hand fingers just do not have the same feeling they once did.....) ED?  LOOK i used cap. letters!  *VBG!*