[Spridgets] Change we can believe in*

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Thu Feb 26 11:40:58 MST 2009

Speaking of presidents, I liked this quote when I read it.  If he loses his
job, maybe he can make money as a stand up comic?

Contrary to the rumors you have heard, I was not born in a manger. I was
actually born on Krypton and sent here by my father Jor-El to save the
Planet Earth. Many of you know that I got my name, Barack, from my father.
What you may not know is Barack is actually Swahili for "That One". And I
got my middle name from somebody who obviously didn't think I'd ever run for
president. If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my
humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.