[Spridgets] Change we can believe in*

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Thu Feb 26 11:17:32 MST 2009

Clinton?  Are you referring to "Slick Willy"?  :)

( Sorry, couldn't resist!! :) )

----Original Message Follows----
From: Lester <oldsaabguy at comcast.net>

Let me start by apologizing.

I am guilty of something that I derided others about, I referred to  the
President of the United States of America as Hussein O.

While I do not like the man nor his policies I do respect the office  that
he holds.

He is President Obama, not Hussein O, the big O, Barry, or the loser  in the
White House.

That said I think that calling former President Bush "The Shrub" is in  that
same vein.  We don't call former President Clinton the lying  adulterer now
do we.

Lester