[Spridgets] Change we can believe in*

chuck cciaffone at verizon.net
Thu Feb 26 11:24:36 MST 2009

Wull yeah, Da Shrub (izzat better?) merely killed
some THOUSANDS of Humuricans in a war against folks who
did nothing to us.

While "Slick Willy" (izzat OK as well?) committed the heinous
crime of a sexual adventure. Badddd.

No comparison. Poor Willy is doomed while St Shrub goes free.

A-Rod continues to make millions while Marion Jones goes to
jail, is stripped of her titles, etc etc.

I do (unfortunately) understand all too well the current
sense of proportion in this country of ours.

What wuz it Pogo said, "We have met the enemy ...."

Yup.