[Spridgets] Change we can believe in*

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Thu Feb 26 11:07:29 MST 2009

Let me start by apologizing.

I am guilty of something that I derided others about, I referred to
the President of the United States of America as Hussein O.

While I do not like the man nor his policies I do respect the office
that he holds.

He is President Obama, not Hussein O, the big O, Barry, or the loser
in the White House.

That said I think that calling former President Bush "The Shrub" is in
that same vein.  We don't call former President Clinton the lying
adulterer now do we.

Lester