[Spridgets] look at this and tell me why?

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 21 11:31:33 MDT 2009

--- On Tue, 4/21/09, Andrew Payne <andrewpayne at intrex.net> wrote:
http://www.jaylenosgarage.com/photos/89Shogun_shell.shtml

I remember when the Shogun came out.  If I remember right, they have a Taurus
SHO engine stuffed back there - what a blast it must be to drive one.  Same
idea as an R5 Turbo or Renault Sport Clio V6...  I knew a guy in Nashville who
flipped the transaxle upside down, turned it around backward and mounted a
big-bore micro bus motor in the middle of his Beetle - He generally took FTD
at every autocross he attended.  Also have seen a similarly thought
out original Mini with a VTEC Honda engine mounted in the back seat driving
the rear wheels.  I love hot-rodded little cars - if I only had the time and
the welding skills...

David Booker
'71 Midget
Long Island