[Spridgets] Minilite style wheels

Greg Gowins eric.t.cartman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 11:39:51 MDT 2009

Hi Jay,

The offset of the wheels will be the big factor in which tires will fit
without modifying the fender.   The original wheels on my Sprite had mag
wheels, but even with 155/80s the tires would rub because the offset of the
wheels was away from the hub.  I switched to the "minilite lookalikes" and
those work well with the current 165/70s I have on there.

Greg