[Spridgets] look at this and tell me why?

Andrew Payne andrewpayne at intrex.net
Tue Apr 21 13:27:09 MDT 2009

I love mid-engined cars in most any guise, but if you have a small hatchback
with a high powered engine caged in the back seat, sign me up!  Got rally
heritage, all the better.  Bat Sh!! insanity, a must.  I do prefer AWD in a
hatch, but there are not a lot of good sources for a cheap donor mid-engine
AWD drivetrain.

Renault has some fun ideas, the RS 2000 fits the bill, my computer wall
paper is even an MG Metro works rally car.  I do think that the recent VW
GTi with the Veyron engine may be starting to push the envelope;)

Drew

  _____