[Spridgets] wiring to coil

Joe Lansing kidjoevid at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 20 11:34:47 MDT 2008

I'm double-checking myself on the wiring for my coil. Is this correct? There are two leads that have always been there -  a positive to the + side and a negative to the - side. My new dizzy has just one lead - this should go to the negative side - right?

Also, with 12 volts in to the pos side, and the neg side lead back into the harness, I should read 12 volts if connecting a meter from ground to either terminal - right ?

And if I have twelve volts across the terminals I should get high voltage out the center hi volt. terminal - right? Well, I can't get a spark across a grounded plug. I tried two different coils. Do I have 'em wired wrong?

Joe