[Spridgets] Holy Sprite next weekend

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Sat Sep 20 07:06:16 MDT 2008

My wife and I would like an idea as to how many people will be here next
weekend for the Holy SHIT.
She needs to make food and arrange sleeping quarters for who ever is
staying here.
All of this when I am immobile with a nailed leg which is seeing
complications instead of improvements.
Just because I am crippled, doesn't mean this thing isn't going to happen.
Plane tickets have been bought, schedules have been adjusted, and I can
just sit back and watch and point to where the tools or parts are ;)
So if you are coming, please let me know.
Also if you mention you might be here in person, remember to pick up
your Holy Shirt, the rest have been packaged, just not sent yet but I'm
working on that too.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ