[Spridgets] Why are my points melting??

Larry Macy lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Sun Oct 19 13:41:03 MDT 2008

Ya know the plastic piece that runs on the dizzy cam?? its melting. I
figure that it means there is juice somewhere it ain't supposed to be.
I don't know if this means anything, but I do leave the key in the
ignition, but off. I have been doing that for years, so my guess is
that is not it. Or maybe the key switch is worn and it is now melting
the points??

I also have the Lucas Gold Coil in it.

Larry

--