[Spridgets] bonnet repairs

Timothy H. Collins thcollin at mtu.edu
Sun Nov 30 19:06:20 MST 2008

>Any recomedations are greatly appreciated.
>Cheers,
>Hadi M

If you can weld, this can be a DIY project. If the hole isn't too
extensive the curvature can be hammer formed into new metal then
welded in. I found it to my advantage to remove the panel under the
hood that had the hood bumpers and the latch. That way I had access
to the underside. I made the cuts from slot to slot with a Dremel so
the cuts were narrow. Welding the panel back in was a snap. I'd never
done this sort of thing before, but it turned out great.

Tim Collins
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12702006@N07/