[Spridgets] bonnet repairs

hmortada at aol.com hmortada at aol.com
Sun Nov 30 18:41:34 MST 2008

Hey all,
I just purchased a 79 Midget as a project which has rust on the lip on the Bonnet, it is a big hole. Any recommendations for repair kits or replacements. I live in Ottawa, Canada. If anyone knows a place or someone that sells/repairs this item professionally please let me know.
Interestingly enough the bad rusty spot is about a 3 inch hole in floor on the driver side and little bubbling on the rear top left fender and front lower part of passenger's side fender.
Any recomedations are greatly appreciated.
Cheers,
Hadi M