[Spridgets] bonnet repairs

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Sun Nov 30 19:19:45 MST 2008

The Brit metal guy in Ottawa ( actually about 1.5 hours west of Ottawa ) is
Robin Fredette.  I might have the spelling wrong on the last name.  I'm not
sure that the repair patch piece is available for that, but he can fabricate
anything.  It may be cheaper to find a used one somewhere though.  The other
pieces that you want are available from obsoleteauto.com in Sarnia and other
places.

Robert D.
Ottawa