[Spridgets] Tar Top Battery Refurbishment

Kitterer Bob bkitterer at mac.com
Sun Mar 16 20:25:17 MST 2008

Doug,

Do you have or want a concours car or just like the ideal of an
original type battery?    If none of these apply I would suggest a
modern sealed battery.  Preferably one with a tube vent to get the
acid vapors out of the engine compartment or a complete sealed gell
cell unit.  I can look up the first one because that is what I am
using and am sure someone else on the list can help with the later -
which most likely I misspelled.

Kitterer Bob

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor)
2000 Miata Special Edition