[Spridgets] Tar Top Battery Refurbishment

Doug Altman doug_altman at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 16 10:54:58 MST 2008

I bought a replica tar top battery from Mo$$ several years ago for my '59 Bugeye.  They said it was the correct size but I found out differently later.  Well, I used it anyway for about three years until a cell went bad.  Does anyone know who refurbishes these things or am I better off just to purchase a new one, even though the price has gone up considerably since I bought this one?  Doug    ....o~'o