[Spridgets] GAMS .. Give Away Midget Sprite is ready for Sprite Jubilee

Biff Jones biffjones at verizon.net
Sun Mar 16 13:17:30 MST 2008

Okay a few people couldn't open the first link I sent, so here is a new link
that should work.

http://public.fotki.com/BiffJ/give-away-midgetsprite/

Remember this is a free car that will be given away. No chances to buy, just
attend Sprite Jubilee
and you will have a chance to drive this car home. GAMS is not perfect and
is not being advertised
as such.

If you have any negative comments as to the car, please provide us the
part(s) in question for free and
we will correct the incorrect/offending part(s).

Biff